Right of withdrawal and returnsOLD
Right of withdrawal
Your right of withdrawal is valid for 14 days from the date you receive your order.
You have the right to return all or some of the items in your order if you are not satisfied. Keep in mind that the item or order, including its original packaging, should be sent back to us in sellable condition.
When you exercise your right of withdrawal as a customer, you must pay the return delivery costs. Please also note that financial responsibility for the item remains with you as customer until it reaches us.
How to return an item:
1. Please fill in the returns form that came with your order. If you have lost the returns form, you can download a new form. Place this information with the item in its original box and make sure it is securely packed.
2. Send the parcel to this address:
Kulltorpsvägen 49, Lanna
Make sure our address is clearly visible on the parcel.
3. Pay the correct postage and send the item back by post/courier. Remember to keep the receipt until we have registered your return.
4. We will send you an email as soon as we have received the returned item.
5. We will issue a refund no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to return the item. Any refund will be issued to the same account used to make the original purchase. We are unfortunately unable to issue a refund to any other account.
You are welcome to contact our Customer Service for help with your return:
If you would like the item(s) in a different colour or model/version, please go to www.babybjorn.es and place a new order.
If you are sent a defective or incorrect item, please contact our Customer Service by sending an e-mail to email@example.com without delay and no later than one week after you discovered the defect.